It’s time for another interview and this one is just fantastic. The standup comedian and adult actress, Silvia Saige. I personally would like to thank her for the opportunity.
We were very pleasantly surprised by her openness and just overall attitude. This one is worth reading.
1. For people that have never heard of you before, can you introduce yourself?
My name is Silvia Saige and I am a standup Comic and adult film actress.
2. What’s your earliest memory?
My earliest memory is of my brother forcing me to eat my boogers on the steps.
3. What does your average day look like?
I wake up around 7 AM, make breakfast, hit the gym or a hike, run some errands, do some writing and then end my night by making some dinner and watching a good movie or heading out to a comedy club.
4. At what time did you realize that you want to do porn? Was it spontaneous?
I got into porn when I was 30 years old, I would say it was a spontaneous choice, but not out of character.
5. Do you remember your first scene? Were you nervous and expected the worst?
My first scene was actually done with the person who help me get into the industry, Kylie Kalvetti. We did a threesome scene and she told me exactly what to expect so I wasn’t nervous, they scene went really well!
6. Do your friends or family know about your job? How did they react?
Absolutely, everyone in my life knows what I do for a living. I am very vocal about it and carry no shame behind it. Everyone reacted in their own different ways. My mother is quite religious, so she just pretends that it doesn’t exist and we try to move on with our lives. My father and brother, although they both wish I didn’t, are supportive of me. In the end I think everyone just wants me to be happy and healthy and then they are happy as well.
7. What about your significant other?
My significant other is my gay best friend, Wesley Woods.We have a very typical marriage, with no sex! Lol. I still date occasionally, as does he, but we’ve lived together for years now and it works very well for us!
8. Have any fans approached you in real life? Any good or bad experiences so far?
I have most certainly Met fans in real life whether it be out on the street somewhere or at and AVN event or Xbiz event… We have a lot of contact with our fans. So far everyone has been completely respect full and I’m very appreciative for all of my fans.
9. What’s next for Silvia as an actress and you personally?
Currently I’m trying to focus more on my comedy career and mainstream acting. I have a lot of big ideas…It will just be a matter of which direction I choose to go.
10. Do you have any taboos or scenes that you would never do?
I don’t necessarily have any tab booze and sex… I think everyone likes a little something different and that’s OK. As far as what I won’t do… I don’t like doing anything with derogatory towards women. I like to keep my sex very sex positive for both or all parties.
11. Do you see yourself retiring form porn? What must happen?
I of course see myself retiring from porn. I didn’t enter into the industry until I was 30, I’m now 34 and still going strong. I don’t know how many years I have left, but I know I’m ready for a change!
12. What advice would you give to someone who wants to become a porn actress?
I would say I have thick skin and stay true to yourself. No one can make you do anything that you don’t want to do, your body, your stay. But know that society will judge you and there will be a stigma around you for the rest of your life. I would always just say be prepared for the worst and hope for the best.
13. Name your favorite book and a movie. Why these?
I really enjoy books that are soul-searching. I don’t like to read much friction I’d rather just be living my life so if the book doesn’t bring me some sort of enhancement to my life, I’m just not interested. My favorite movie would probably be be pulp fiction, although I do love a good comedy.
14. Do you have a motto or a favorite quote?
I just like to tell people to “live life with a very open heart and an open mind. Empathy is one hell of a drug!”- Silvia Saige
15. Where can people find you?
You can find me on
16. Any closing thoughts?
Be kind to one another.